Monday, October 25, 2010

22-24 october was amazing x)


as you all know, I joined a karate tournament which is named kejurda.
i was fighting for Pekanbaru in that tournament. Hard work about 2 weeks and it give a SUPER GREAT
U
nbelieveable, I got the first place :)))
Here are the pics of tomorrow ;;)


<---- The place where I did the tournament :) Awesome, and big! But, It cames dirty when the visitor eats there. Unforgetable moment ever :) And the image when I took my Gold Medal :D i WAS EXCITED! And my sister go to take my picture with that medal. Proud. But, I have a little friend there -____- You know how poor me. But, I don't care. Once again, That's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :)))
and this is one picture of me with that medal:

:


okay cooooolll x)))) it other pics of tons medal xp my eyes were $_$ when i see the gold.
Busyness of medal desk:








No comments:

Post a Comment